When we miss the heart, we miss the Gospel.
Shepherding the Heart Ministries is committed to the truth that the heart of the wellspring of life. For both our children and us, the heart, with its passion and desires sets the course of life. Every drive for meaning and significance originates in the heart. Read more →
Interested in having Dr. Tripp teach a seminar in your area?
Fill out our request form and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
Common Questions (Video) RSS
- Gospel Presuppositions for Parenting
- Parents as Evangelists?
- Parenting Faithfulness vs. Parenting Results
- What's the difference between Correcting and Disciplining?
- Am I a comforter or a coddler?
- Diagnostic Questions for Lazy Parents
- How to Model Contentment to Your Kids
- What if I haven't parented well?
- A Healthy Relationship Between Grandparents and Parents
- How Singles Can Prepare for Marriage and Parenting
- Things to Look for in a Spouse
- Tedd Tripp's "Pre-Engagement" Questions
- What if I don't love my wife?
- The Christian Family and Pornography
- Prayer and Marriage
- Help! I'm irritated by my spouse.
- What's the balance between provision and trust?